I hereby make the above entry at my own risk and subject to all rules below and regulations of the
parade. I further agree that if any loss, damage or injury occur from any cause, to myself or my group, or to any
animal, vehicle, or other article which may be part of or accompany my entry, I will make no claims therefore
against the officers of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee or any other person, firm, or corporation in any
manner connected with the presentation of said parade.
OFFICIAL RULES – Please Read
1. Mounted riders must be costumed.
2. Single mounted entries, unless silver, will be grouped in units of four.
3. An adult adviser must accompany all youth entries.
4. Forward motion of all entries, including bands must be maintained.
5. NO CANDY, GUM, SOUVENIRS, ETC. MAY BE THROWN FROM PARADE ENTRIES TO SPECTATORS.
It is a safety hazard when children run into the parade line of march to pick up something thrown to them.
6. Stay close to the entry ahead of you. Lengthy gaps in the parade line make it boring.
7. Follow directions of uniformed Elks Lodge Parade Officials.
8. Entries submitted after the Entry Deadline, Thursday, March 7, 2020 are Tag Alongs at the end of the Parade. The Entry Fee for Tag Alongs is $35. Tag Alongs are not eligible for Trophy Awards, but they will receive an Entry Number, Official Rules and Map of the Parade Lineup before the Parade.
There will be no refunds in the event that the parade is rained out.
Only the first 100 entries will be accepted.